This year celebrate Halloween in style with this fiendishly fabulous cocktail, The Vampire’s Kiss, adorned with a perfect red sugar rim.
We’ve used SUPERMARINE VODKA, an exquisite vodka which, in our opinion, knocks all others off the top spot. So smooth with vanillery undertones, completely perfect for a Martini but mixed with the Chambord Raspberry Liqueur and Champagne makes for an unforgettable cocktail.
There’s a certain sophistication about this creation. Not a floating eyeball in sight, nor any wiggly worms hanging off the rim, instead just terribly grown up flavours, the right amount of bubbles and, of course, the perfection of our Brazen Red Sugar Rim. Spookily delightful and will certainly help you pluck up the courage for a smooch with Vlad.
(Enough for two drinks)
- VODKA (we’ve used SUPERMARINE VODKA) 60ml (2oz)
- CHAMBORD (Raspberry Liqueur) 40ml (1.5oz)
- CHAMPAGNE or PROSECCO (we used Bollinger)
- #9 BRAZEN RED COCKTAIL SUGAR
- FRESH/FROZEN RASPBERRIES
1. Using a lime wedge dampen the rim of your cocktail glasses and dip them into the #9 BRAZEN RED COCKTAIL SUGAR.
2. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, Vodka, Chambord and 6 raspberries. Put the top on and shake for 20 – 30 seconds.
3. You can either strain the mixture between two cocktail glasses or decide not to strain and get delightfully small bombs of raspberry throughout your cocktail. We prefer to not strain.
4. Top up with Champagne or Prosecco of your choice
5. Garnish with more fresh or frozen raspberries.
6. Tag us on the socials @thesaltyrimco, we’d love to know what you think of this Vampiric masterpiece.