Gorgeously smooth, fabulously pink and tasting wonderful. This Clover Club Cocktail has been around since the 1800’s (they clearly knew how to party!)
We’ve used the Salty Rim Pink Shimmer Sugar on the rim and baked some superb sugar cookies to match.
You don’t have to use the egg white in this recipe but it does give it the most perfect foam on top.
So, grab your besties and get shaking!
ENOUGH FOR TWO DRINKS
- 120ml (4oz) Gin
- 30ml (10z) fresh lemon juice
- 30ml (1oz) raspberry syrup*
- 2 egg white
- Garnish – Salty Rim Pink Shimmer Sugar
- Extra Garnish – 3 raspberries per drink
- Run a lime or lemon wedge around the rim of your glassware, dip in the Shimmer Sugar
- Add the gin, lemon juice, syrup and egg white into a shaker with ice and shake well until chilled (condensation should form on the outside of the shaker)
- Strain into your chosen cocktail glass
- Add the raspberry garnish
Homemade raspberry syrup – add 250g of sugar to 250ml of water and stir over a medium heat until the sugar has dissolved. Add 250g of raspberries and cook for a further 5 minutes or until the raspberries have broken down. Leave to cool then sieve into a bottle or container. Keep in the fridge.
#1 Classic Margarita Salt£9.99
#2 Citrus Cocktail Salt£9.99
#3 Chilli & Lime Salt£9.99
#4 Bloody Mary Brim Trim & Mix£9.99
#5 Best of British Cocktail Sugar£9.99
#6 Mint Cocktail Sugar£9.99
#7 Shimmer Pink Cocktail Sugar£9.99
#8 Shimmer Blue Cocktail Sugar£9.99
#9 Brazen Red Cocktail Sugar£9.99
#10 Sunshine Yellow Cocktail Sugar£9.99
#11 Bronze Cocktail Dust£9.99